Powered by Fu5ion -------> Sp4m Be|ow!





























Who u R

Webbie/eMail

Rantin'-Area (Smilies ^_^)

past | present | future | infinity who knows what the road ahead holds??
__________________________________________________________ ____ ____ ___ __ __ _
Wednesday, June 15, 2005

cobwebs

Hmm..

Its been a while..

Actually its been a really long time..

I still do not know why I still keep this page..

Is it because I have some sentimental feeling attached to it?

Or maybe its supposed to be a connection between me and my friends.. (big help it was.. =P)

Anyway..

I've decided..

Sortof..

To hopefully post more stuff about my life.. (private or not)

When I'm not playing that is..

In which I should actually be studying..

Which I'm not..

So..

Nothing else to say..

Just a way to waste space and clear the cobwebs..

In a way..

Bye.

[ps.: i actually feel like blogging.. somehow..]




friends || WayZee | daryl | IT a lai! | karfai | JiaHao 'LK' | Ian | Tiffany | JieHui | TCC [!warning!] | Jessica | JonDonalds© | pris | xueting | melena
me me me.. || for the people that are viewing this blog.. u should pretty much know who i am.. if u do not know me.. then.. oh well.. ask the person who refered u 2 this page.. maybe he can give u an exclusive insight in2 my life rather than waste yur time trying to figure who the hell i am and wat this blog is here for.. oh well.. shht happens.. so let it be.. =D
links || thehost | PvP | friendster | hotmail | yahoo mail | g-mail | dilbert
feels || good.. i guess..
sick with || study n a lvls
suffering from || study sickness

school || acjc

cca || tech council 2005

class || 2sc9 'o5

age || 17


Previous Posts || Sick Again | Rain | erm.. | slack | visitor pass =) | pushups | 2005 | value | rethinking time | of burgers and men |