Powered by Fu5ion -------> Sp4m Be|ow!





























Who u R

Webbie/eMail

Rantin'-Area (Smilies ^_^)

past | present | future | infinity who knows what the road ahead holds??
__________________________________________________________ ____ ____ ___ __ __ _
Monday, April 11, 2005

Sick Again

Sick. Again.

Physically that is.

Hate the influenza bug. Just hate it to the core. It seems like the stealthy ninja of ancient Japan, hired by some unknown force to strike the masses using a variety of poisons or insidious devices, all accomplished as silently as moss growing on the side of a peach blossom tree.

In this case, I have at least some idea on how I got it. Maybe it was the PE. Yeah that probably sounds about right, after all sweating it out and pushing your body to work overtime leaves it kind of vulnerable to the ever present germs and bad icky stuff out there. Or not actually since all I did was really play badminton and that cannot even be compared to six rounds around the track which I dread so much.

Or wait, it was that person I spent two and a half hours with during CIP after school on Friday. Yeah. That's it. No wait, I spent the same two and a half hours with twenty other people. Too many suspects. Darn.

Hmm. My parents? No. My pet? Don't have one. Church mates? Nah. Got it before I went to church. That irritating person in my CCA? Wait. There are just too many of them to count. Haha. Kidding on the last part. Well. Sort of.

So who in the blue hell could it be? Guess I will never know. Just wish and hope that they develop a vaccine for flu soon. God knows that the world needs it, especially if it contains people like me in it.

Argh. Stupid nose.




friends || WayZee | daryl | IT a lai! | karfai | JiaHao 'LK' | Ian | Tiffany | JieHui | TCC [!warning!] | Jessica | JonDonalds© | pris | xueting | melena
me me me.. || for the people that are viewing this blog.. u should pretty much know who i am.. if u do not know me.. then.. oh well.. ask the person who refered u 2 this page.. maybe he can give u an exclusive insight in2 my life rather than waste yur time trying to figure who the hell i am and wat this blog is here for.. oh well.. shht happens.. so let it be.. =D
links || thehost | PvP | friendster | hotmail | yahoo mail | g-mail | dilbert
feels || good.. i guess..
sick with || study n a lvls
suffering from || study sickness

school || acjc

cca || tech council 2005

class || 2sc9 'o5

age || 17


Previous Posts || Rain | erm.. | slack | visitor pass =) | pushups | 2005 | value | rethinking time | of burgers and men | death and destruction |